Are you an innovative, socially-minded entrepreneur wanting to make a real difference in Vietnam? We’re looking for entrepreneurs just like you.
For more than 14 years, Impact Investment Exchange (IIX) has been at the forefront of the impact investing landscape, focusing on gender lens and sustainability investments. Our noteworthy achievements include raising over US$281 million for 400 social businesses worldwide and providing specialized training to more than 9,000 professionals. This track record emphasizes our unwavering commitment to fostering positive development and impact in the Global South.
In collaboration with Global Affairs Canada (GAC), IIX proudly introduced the Impact Investment Readiness Vietnam (IIRV) Program in 2023. This initiative is designed to bolster high-impact and women-focused businesses, aiming to empower 200 local Social Impact Businesses (SIBs). Through comprehensive training in financial literacy, business management, and environmental/social impact measurement, the IIRV Program equips SIBs with the necessary tools to attract impact-focused capital, facilitating sustainable growth and positive change in Vietnam.
- Get access to the latest industry insights and techniques to attract impact-focused capital
- Benefit from expert advice and support from a community of like- minded leaders
- Opportunity to receive tailored assistance and support to raise capital successfully
- Exposure to 1,200+ investors on localized crowdfunding platform for impact investing
- Learn from Vietnam’s foremost impact investors and experts
- Hone your skills in attracting impact investment
Basic Financial Literacy
Equip yourself with fundamental financial knowledge to make sound business decisions
Develop a well-rounded business plan that tells your story and attracts investors
Design a compelling pitch deck, and understand the types of capital you can raise and the networks of investors you can approach
Gender Lens Investing
Learn the important gender metrics that impact investors focuses on, so you can attract new sources of capital for your venture
Environment and Impact
Minimize environmental footprint and extol the virtues of your environmental mission